WhatsApp for Windows 2.2330.11 Crack Full Version Download
WhatsApp for Windows 2.2330.11 Crack is a messaging app available for desktops and smartphones. It uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) to message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and Voice Messages. First-year FREE! (WhatsApp may charge after that, the current price is USD 0.99/year) WHY USE WHATSAPP NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family you don’t have to pay for every message or call. MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages. WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country.
WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp). GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts to easily stay in touch with your friends or family. WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser. Download WhatsApp for Windows Crack went about as an expansion of our Smartphone, which expected to run the portable application for it to work. We set our telephone near the PC for the best understanding, yet we could also abandon it in the pocket after the underlying setup.
WhatsApp for Windows 2.2330.11 Latest
When we propelled the application out of the blue, we expected to filter a QR code with its versatile partner. We squeezed the Menu catch on the portable app and tapped WhatsApp Windows 7 Web, which enabled us to filter the code on the PC. When we screened the law, every one of the discussions on our versatile application was stacked onto the work area variant. We didn’t physically include any contact, as the program naturally imported them from the telephone. We flawlessly proceeded with our talks from the PC, where composting was progressively helpful. So, notwithstanding utilizing a substantial console, we approached all alternate console routes, which made our work significantly less demanding.
WhatsApp for Windows Key Features:
- Windows WhatsApp acted as an extension of our Smartphone, which needed to run the mobile app for it to work. We placed our phone close to the computer for the best experience, but we could as well leave it in the pocket after the initial setup.
- When we launched the app for the first time, we needed to scan a QR code with its mobile counterpart. We pressed the Menu button on the mobile app and tapped the WhatsApp Web, which allowed us to study the system on the computer.
- Once we had scanned the code, all the conversations on our mobile app were loaded onto the desktop version. We did not manually add any contact, as the program intuitively imported them from the phone. We seamlessly continued with our chats from the computer, where typing was more convenient. In addition to using a large keyboard, we had access to all keyboard shortcuts, which made our work even more comfortable.
- We could send messages, pictures, and attachments, record voice messages, and manage our message history from the computer. The program saved our words, and we did not need to worry about missing pushed notifications.
- The Menu option on the mobile app allowed us to view all web and desktop clients logged into our account.
What’s New in this Version?
- Show Online/last Seen on Main Screen.
- Send a video with a size of 50MB instead of 16 MB.
- Send 90 images at once instead of 10.
- Change your status and add 250 characters instead of 139 characters.
- Ability to press on links on the chat screen without saving the sender number or group admin number.
- It’s the ability to push in links on your friends’ status.
- Ability to distinguish between regular messages and Broadcast messages.
- Hide the name and the date when copying more than one word.
- Ability to copy friends’ status.
- Ability to change the app icon and notifications.
- And many many other features.
- Discover it by yourself.
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 4 GB Ram
- 139 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
How to Install/Crack:
- Download from the given link below.
- Install as normal WhatsApp for Windows
- Tap open & run it.
- Activate from given keys.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.
WhatsApp for Windows 2.2330.11 Registration Keys: